The companies in the pharmaceutical industry develop, produce, and market pharmaceutical drugs in tablet, syrup and many other forms for use as medications. The pharmaceutical tablets are developed following different laws and regulations. These tablets are tested for efficacy and safety. With each development, formation and dose are also identified. From Tykerb, Aromasin, Hisone, to Soranib and Truvada, the company develops these medicines. These pharmaceutical tablets are prescribed in the treatment of breast cancer, hormonal conditions, itchy skin rashes, immune problems, metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, liver cancer, advanced stage kidney cancer, thyroid cancer, rectal caner, long-term hepatitis B infection, etc., by oncologists.
- These are strong drugs used in the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of cancer and related problems faced by patients.
- Some of these chemotherapy drugs are given in rounds or cycles.
- Sometimes, the patient has to wear gloves when touching the pharmaceutical tables.
- Some of the drugs are packaged in small boxes.
- When one takes these drugs, the side effects can be stomach upset, vomit, diarrhea, hair loss, low blood counts, etc.