The companies in the pharmaceutical industry develop, produce, and market pharmaceutical drugs in tablet, syrup and many other forms for use as medications. The pharmaceutical tablets are developed following different laws and regulations. These tablets are tested for efficacy and safety. With each development, formation and dose are also identified. From Tykerb, Aromasin, Hisone, to Soranib and Truvada, the company develops these medicines. These pharmaceutical tablets are prescribed in the treatment of breast cancer, hormonal conditions, itchy skin rashes, immune problems, metastatic non-small cell lung cancer, liver cancer, advanced stage kidney cancer, thyroid cancer, rectal caner, long-term hepatitis B infection, etc., by oncologists.
- These are strong drugs used in the treatment, prevention, control and improvement of cancer and related problems faced by patients.
- Some of these chemotherapy drugs are given in rounds or cycles.
- Sometimes, the patient has to wear gloves when touching the pharmaceutical tables.
- Some of the drugs are packaged in small boxes.
- When one takes these drugs, the side effects can be stomach upset, vomit, diarrhea, hair loss, low blood counts, etc.
Diabetes to a human is caused when the concentration of a sugar-glucose increases in blood. The two types of this disease are diabetes mellitus type 1 and diabetes mellitus type 2. The diabetic drugs are developed to lower the glucose levels in blood. All drugs are taken orally, but insulin, exenatide, pramlintide and liraglutide. The medical chemistry has created different classes of anti-diabetic drugs. Their selection is based on few basic points like nature of diabetes, age, and situation of person. Through Diabetic management, diabetic patients can prevent or treat complications resulting from diabetes and its treatment. Insulin is prescribed by experts. Taking too much insulin compared to prescribed quantity can lead to hypoglycemia and too little insulin can lead to hyperglycemia. The company deals in oral diabetic drugs, like Amaryl, Galvusmet, Glinate, Glizid (Gliclazide), Glucobay, Glucored, Glybovin, Glycomet and more.
- The oral diabetic drugs play an important role in treating type 2 diabetes.
- The common action of these drugs is inhibiting enzymes that breakdown complex carbohydrates into simpler sugars,like glucose. The slower the digestion of carbohydrates, the extended period over which glucose is absorbed in the blood.
- These drugs help a human body to itself regulate the amount of glucose in blood to release insulin.
- Some of these drugs stimulate pancreas to release hormone insulin in order to keep blood sugar level in control.
The cancer patients can be treated with anti-cancer drugs together with other therapies. Oncologists recommend the regimen- combination of medications after accessing the situation and condition of cancer patient and type of cancer. During the treatment, they often do blood test to measure the amount of drugs in their body. This helps them in adjusting the amount of dose for further treatment. The anti-cancer drugs, like arimidex, tenvir-tenofovir, thalix, calutide and soranib are developed to attack cancer cells. The cancer patients undergo several radiology tests, such as MRIs and CT scans periodically to analyze the effects of these drugs and other therapies on the tumor.
- These drugs also slows the growth of cancerous cells and prevent spreading of cancer to other tissues and organs.
- The drug therapy is given when the tumor has spread or may spread to all areas of body.
- In the ongoing research to find new drugs, the researchers test as many chemical compounds to identify if these can fight cancer without harming the healthy cells.
- These drugs treat breast cancer, bone marrow cancer, prostate cancer, cancer occuring in the kidneys or liver.
HIV is basically a lentivirus that causes human immunodeficiency virus infection in a person's body, which overtime leads to AIDS (acquired immunodeficiency syndrome). As the name implies, AIDS lowers the action of a person's body to fight infections, as it results in failure of the immune system. In this case, many life threatening infections can easily thrive into the body. The HIV infection is transmittable through blood, breast milk and other bodily fluids. Many HIV AIDS medications are available, from tenvir tablets, tenvir EM, X-Vir, entecavir to tuvada tablets; all are FDA approved. These drugs are developed to fight infection, lower viral load and improve quality of life.
- Antiretroviral therapy (ART) is the name given to the treatment of HIV through HIV medication.
- Some of these drugs are developed to prevent the HIV transmission from the affected one to others.
- These drugs also improve the immune system function and control the growth of the virus.
- The doctors prescribe the combination of these drugs to patients.
Pharmaceutical products are medicines or drugs, which are safe and effective to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. These are developed of good quality and are prescribed by professionals. The discovery and development of these products are complex, which requires expertise and technique. The medical field relies on science of pharmacology and pharmacy for continuing the advancements as well as managing appropriately. The products are developed for digestive system, cardiovascular system, central nervous system, pain, eye, ear, nose, respiratory system, skin, infections, immune system, allergic disorders, etc. The pharmaceutical products listed here are used in the treatment of kidney cancer, breast cancer, lymphoma cancer, leukemia cancer, etc.
- These drugs are taken up by patients with or without food, as directed by doctor.
- To get most benefit, these are never to be missed.
- The patients can not increase or decrease the dose without doctor's approval.
- The side effects of taking such drugs can be cough, chest pain, unusual weight loss, skin rashes, shortness of breath, etc.
Anabolic steroids is a group of medicines related to male testosterone that rebuild weak tissues, resulted from illness or serious injury. This drugs is mainly misused, as it improves endurance and performance of sports players. Some people, mainly body building enthusiasts take these drugs to build muscles and look manly. The anabolic steroids, such as danogen - danazol, deca durabolin and durabolin – nandrolone are Class C drugs, prescribed by doctors for the treatment of delayed puberty in adolescent boys, breast cancer in women, growth failure, hypogonadism and impotence in men, endometriosis, osteoporosis, anemia, certain blood clotting diseases, weight loss disease in HIV, bone marrow stimulation and other conditions with hormonal imbalance.
- These drugs are available only with doctor's prescription.
- The doctors recommend a protein and calories rich diet when taking anabolic steroid medication.
- The side effects of these drugs can be acne, high blood pressure, mood swings, irritation, and aggressiveness.
- It can also result in unwanted changes in appearance.
Oncologists prescribe drugs together with other therapies to prevent, diagnose and treat cancer. The signs and symptoms of cancer are lump, abnormal bleeding, unusual weight loss, cough, etc. The main causes of cancer deaths are Drinking alcohol, Environmental pollutants, Exposure to ionizing radiation, Infections (hepatitis B, hepatitis C & HPV), Insufficient diet, Obesity, Tobacco use and Zero physical activity. The anti cancer drugs-Oncology, offered, like adriamycin - doxorubicin, afinitor everolimus, alburel - human albumin, alimta pemetrexed, altretamine, alphalan – melphalan and more; are to be taken orally (capsules and tablets) and through injections. These drugs are given for breast cancer, endometrial cancer, gastric cancer, head and neck cancer, liver cancer, kidney cancer, small cell lung cancer, thyroid cancer, transitional cell bladder cancer, and many such chronic diseases.
- All these drugs are FDA approved.
- The patients are recommended to take the dose as prescribed by the health care professionals. As, increasing or decreasing the dose without consulting can be dangerous.
- The doctors after accessing the condition and situation of patients, prepares a regimen- combination of different medications.
- The side effects caused by these drugs will improve after therapy. The common side effects are nausea, vomit, low blood counts, diarrhea, constipation, decreased appetite and weight loss.
Antibiotics also called antibacterials are drugs which kills and stops the growth of bacteria. These drugs are only effective on bacterial infections, not against viruses. The medical science using this antibiotics along with vaccination has nearly eradicated diseases like TB. The listed antibiotics offered by the company are effective. The bacterial infections which can be treated by consuming these drugs in tablet and capsule forms are Tonsillitis, Bronchitis, Pneumonia, Gonorrhea, Infections of the ENT, skin and urinary tract; Respiratory infections, Shigellosis, Pneumocystis jiroveci pneumonia, etc. Apart from combating infections, any of these these antibiotics offered do not harm normal body cells.
- Any of these drugs can be given with another antibiotic to treat a particular infection.
- The side effects of these antibiotics, can be diarrhea, mouth sores, weakness, discomfort, indigestion or skin reactions.
- Antibiotic drugs are given during surgical procedures to prevent infections.
- As a preventive measure, this drug may be prescribed to people with weekend immune system or to cancer patients.